Customer Service Statement
LASER provides a high quality, effective and efficient service. Providers are supported in the strategic development of their provision, including on-going delivery, administration and quality assurance. Our staff are committed to providing these services in a responsive, accessible and prompt manner in accordance with our published Service Standards.
We aim to provide you with the best possible service, to enable you to cater for the needs of all your learners. We will do this by ensuring our service is -
We will issue Recommendation for the Award of Credit forms (RACs) within 10 working days of receipt of correctly completed registration forms.
We will issue certification of learner achievement within 20 working days of receipt of correctly completed RACs.
We will issue replacement certificates within 10 working days of receipt of a valid written request.
We will ensure our published information is up-to-date, accurate and accessible.
We will use clear English in all our correspondence and documentation.
We will ensure all our systems and procedures meet or exceed external audit requirements.
We will ensure the accuracy of all our documentation.
Our friendly, trained staff will provide a courteous, prompt response to any enquiry you make.
We will maintain a flexible approach in working with you to meet your needs.
We will work with you in responding to the needs of your learners.
We will publish a programme of training and information sessions for all our providers.
We will publish up-to-date guidelines on all aspects of our service.
We will provide on-line access to appropriate documentation, news and information.
We will allocate a named Business Development Manager, Quality Reviewer and Administrator to each provider, to give on-going support.
We will work to high professional standards, and we are committed to continuous improvement.
We will use our resources to best effect, and conduct our work with integrity.
Please help us to help you
- Provide us with as much information as you can, when you make an enquiry.
- Circulate our documentation and information to all appropriate staff and/or learners promptly.
- Complete our documentation fully and accurately.
- Inform us, in writing, if one of your named contacts changes.
- We will regularly ask you about the types of services you require and your level of satisfaction with our existing services. The services we provide are only as good as your feedback, so please let us know how we can improve, so we can respond accordingly.
Meet our deadlines
- For courses of 12 weeks or less, Course and Learner Registration Forms should be returned within 25 working days of the start date;
- For courses of 12 weeks or more, Course and Learner Registration Forms should be returned within 40 working days of the start date;
- Return your signed Recommendation of the Award of Credit Forms to us within 5 working days of the Verification/Moderation visit.
If we get something wrong, we will acknowledge this, learn from it, and make improvements.
We hope that we can resolve any complaint you may have, quickly and informally. If you wish to make a formal complaint, our Complaints and Appeals Policy and Procedure are available for your use.
How to contact us
Click here for Office Information
Click here for Staff Contact Details